Why choose RobinBrooke?
In addition to our caring and well-trained staff, RobinBrooke offers a unique set of amenities and services intended to support our resident’s desire to live with purpose, dignity and independence. Our community was designed with many special touches to support the varied lifestyle interests of our residents while also providing a safe and secure environment. Below are just a few of the special touches that earned RobinBrooke the “Best Senior Living Community” award in its first year of operation.
- 9 community areas:
- Hardin Social Club – 1st floor Happy Hour lounge and café
- Commonwealth Lounge – 1st floor TV viewing and reading lounge
- Backside Poker Room – 1st floor game room and poker lounge
- Patriot Library and Lounge – 2nd floor library and reading lounge
- Secretariat Lounge – 2nd floor computer and fireside reading lounge
- Fitness Center – 2nd floor exercise studio
- The Cooks Canvas and Art Studio – 3rd floor baking kitchen and art studio
- Chapel – 3rd floor center for religious services and quiet reflection and prayer space
- Lounge – 3rd floor seating area and relaxation point
- Heat lamp in every apartment bathroom. No more being cold after getting out of the shower!
- The most up-to-date building standards and codes, which provide for better wind protection and safety.
- Powerful generator with an emergency outlet and generator-powered light in each apartment.
- Blown-in insulation. This provides better protection from outside and neighborly noises (no more blaring TVs!).
- Four fireplaces: gas in the dining room, then electric in the Open Arms Neighborhood, Commonwealth Lounge and Patriot Library and Lounge.
- A laundry room on each floor.
- Two elevators in the community, one of which is powered by emergency generator – no waiting for an elevator to show up!
- Security cameras throughout the community.
Additional Amenities Include:
- RobinBrooke is central to many amenities including:
- Emergency Care Center directly across the street, along with Hardin County Ambulance Center.
- The new government center is across the street.
- Severns Valley Baptist Church is immediately next door.
- St. James School is across the street in the back of the community.
- Hardin Memorial Hospital is just 2.5 miles away.
- The Towne Mall is just a mile away, with diverse shopping and restaurants surrounding it.
- WiFi internet access throughout the entire building.
- Exceptionally wide and well-lit hallways.
- Beautiful and immersive landscaping, including a rose garden.
- Modern alert system, with the uses of pendants and pull cords in multiple locations, including apartment bedside, bathrooms and common areas.
- Ceiling lights in each apartment – not just lamps!
- Large televisions (44 and 55 inch) in common areas.
- Textured apartment ceilings.
- Standard-height peep holes in each apartment door.
- Closet doors in apartments, with pocket doors in the studio apartment bathrooms.
- Covered side patio near our Rose Garden with ceiling fans.